Building Solutions Manager
John’s primary responsibility is to service, install and design building automations systems. John has over 11 years of experience in HVAC Service, installing designing and commission Building Automation Systems; his duties of experience include the following:
Servicing and repairing existing HVAC unit control systems, including Trane/Tracer, Carrier, Novar, Honeywell, KMC.
- Directing automation and commissioning projects.
- Providing all resources needed to develop and install Building Automation Projects
- Overseeing the staff that provides Building Automation design solutions
- Creating and maintaining Building Automation standards and procedures
- Performing job site inspections
John is certified in Tridium Niagara, and has 11 years of experience on Johnson Controls, Trane Tracer Summit and Trane TU, Carrier, Novar, Honeywell. He has 2 associates degrees in HVAC Mechanical, and Computer Information Systems and is in the process to get his certification in CIAQM (Council certified Indoor Air Quality Manager) and CCP (Certified Commissioning Professional). He has a never give up attitude, and has tons of passion for this profession.